Back after a long time, sharing how we can test remote access vpn connectivity using Cisco VPN Client .
First of all, we need to have any Virtual Machine – VMWARE Virtual Machine or Oracle Virtual Box with any OS installed in it .
We will try out with simple topology :
1. Configure topology with above configurations.
2. Add network adapter of Virtual machine to pc .
3. Run Virtual Machine and use the following settings in virtual machine . 4.Use can use following links for Router R1 and R3 configurations :
5. Install and Run Cisco VPN Client in Virtual Machine
Try to make connection to VPN Server (Router) Gateway .
use username, password as “cisco”
6. Check ip configuration before connection
and after connection .
we can observe our client is successfully connected to vpn server now.
Working fine 🙂 .
You can subscribe for us to get new updates that will be coming soon .